- research scholarships in University of Brighton,UK
- Shell Oil Company Technical Scholarship Program, USA
- Study Post Graduate Courses In USA
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Business Computing, UK
- Martin Miller and Hannah Norbert-Miller Visiting Fellowships
- Beverly Harris Study Abroad Award at Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Scholarships at College of Arts and Celtic Studies Graduate Scholarship, Ireland
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Information Technology
- Heinlein Society International Scholarship Program for Undergraduate
- Scholarships in Engineering, Sciences and Arts, Malaysia
UN WOMEN NEPAL calls for Proposals!
UN Women Nepal aims to expand and strengthen its support in the area of peace and security through a number of initiatives that focus on community, district and national level interventions. The project “Strengthening Implementation of the Women, Peace and Security Agenda in Nepal:Towards Implementation of National Action Plan on UNSCRs 1325 and 1820” is funded by the Government of Finland and focuses on comprehensive approach to address root causes of conflict and is to be implemented in the Bajhang, Doti and Kailali districts in the Far West region.
The project develops the capacity of District Coordination Committees (DCCs) to effectively implement the provisions of NAP on UNSCRs 1325 and 1820 in line with the Guidelines for Localization of UNSCRs 1325 and 1820. The project emphasizes in particular the need to build constructive engagement among the government Ministries, civil society organizations (CSOs), and conflict victims groups to collaboratively formulate, implement and monitor project activities. The project envisages that CSOs conduct trainings and workshops on UNSCRs 1325 and 1820, gender sensitivity, CEDAW and national laws and policies related to women, peace and security among state and non-state actors.
UN Women aims to assign one national level non-governmental organization (NGO) or media focus organization to provide technical assistance in the implementation of the project. UN Women’s project will serve as a pilot project at the district level to strengthen bottom-up implementation and will involve a comprehensive approach to address root causes of conflict. It will involve women and men to support the implementation of the national action plan on UNSCRs 1325 and 1820. With the support of this project, UN Women will expand its outreach at the local level to reinforce social, economic and political empowerment of women and girls, and accelerate positive changes in the lives of rural women, develop new pragmatic approaches to integrate women’s security concerns at the field level, and bridge the gap between policy and practice.
The focus of the assignment is to implement the selected activities namely
1. Facilitate national level consultation meetings and sharing of best practices;
2. Develop case studies on the best practices, human interest stories;
publication and dissemination of the IEC materials on UNSCRs 1325 and 1820, district level plans (NAP plans, security plans, publish quarterly human interest stories, best practices) as well as 3. Conduct trainings on promoting women’s leadership and participation in peace building of the project.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 18 August 2013
For details of the Call for Proposal, please visit
Nepali facebook ko comedy share + slc supplementry result latest + Www ctvt anmbackresult org np com + XI science result 2070 with marksheet +