- research scholarships in University of Brighton,UK
- Shell Oil Company Technical Scholarship Program, USA
- Study Post Graduate Courses In USA
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Business Computing, UK
- Martin Miller and Hannah Norbert-Miller Visiting Fellowships
- Beverly Harris Study Abroad Award at Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Scholarships at College of Arts and Celtic Studies Graduate Scholarship, Ireland
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Information Technology
- Heinlein Society International Scholarship Program for Undergraduate
- Scholarships in Engineering, Sciences and Arts, Malaysia
Several Scholarships open at Embassy of India, Kathmandu
Embassy of India, Kathmandu Opens The following Scholarships
Silver Jubilee Scholarship Scheme for Post- Graduate, Ph.D Courses, Dr. Homi J. Bhabha Scholarship Scheme for ME and Scholarships for M.Sc (Agriculture) Course 2011-12
Embassy of India, Kathmandu invites applications for scholarships, on prescribed data-sheet, from Nepalese nationals desirous of pursuing the following post-graduate/Ph.D courses in Indian Universities and Institutions during the academic year 2011-12:
(i) Silver Jubilee Scholarship Scheme: Provides scholarships for Post-Graduate and Ph.D studies in all courses except Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine and para medical. For post graduate courses, applicants should be graduates, should have minimum 60% marks in aggregate at the bachelors’ level from a recognized University /Institute, minimum 60% marks in English in Class XII and should be 30 years or less as on July 1, 2011. Subject opted for post-graduation should be compatible with the subject taken at bachelor’s level. For Ph.D course, applicants should be post graduate from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic record fulfilling the requirements of the concerned institute. Age limit for PhD is 35 years for men and 45 years for women as on July 1, 2011.
(ii) Dr. Homi J. Bhabha Scholarship Scheme: Provides scholarships for ME course in India. Applicants should be 25 years or less as on July 1, 2011 and should have minimum 60% aggregate marks in BE.
(iii) M.Sc (Agriculture) Course: Applicants should be 25 years or less as on July 1, 2011 and should have minimum 60% marks in aggregate in B.Sc. (Agriculture) and minimum 50% marks in English in Class XII.
Only those candidates who have passed their Bachelor and Post Graduate level examinations can apply for the above Post- Graduate and Ph.D courses respectively.
2. Short-listed candidates will be called for interview, which will be conducted in Kathmandu and Birgunj in January 2011. Selection will be based on the applicant’s academic record and his performance in the interview. However, nomination of a name by the Embassy does not guarantee admission to any Indian college/ university for the above courses. Confirmation of admission by the Embassy will be given only after receipt of the same from the concerned Indian University.
3. The short-listed candidates will be informed individually. They are advised to interact solely with the Education Wing, Embassy of India, Kathmandu and CGI Birgunj about the scholarship scheme. The candidates should indicate their address and contact telephone numbers / email address clearly on the data-sheet. Any change in address / telephone number should also be intimated immediately through a letter.
4. Candidates belonging to and studying in Dhanusa, Mahottari, Sarlahi, Rautahat, Bara, Parsa, Makwanpur and Chitwan may send their applications to Consulate General of India, Shreepur, Birgunj. However, candidates from the above districts presently studying in Kathmandu may submit their applications to Education Wing, Embassy of India, Kathmandu. All other candidates should submit their application forms to Embassy of India, Kathmandu.
5. Instructions for filling Data- Sheet.
i) The data-sheet may be downloaded from the Indian Embassy website, www.indianembassy.org.np and should be filled in legibly, preferably typed, and should be submitted alongwith five copies. Candidates are required to submit application at only one place i.e. either at Embassy of India, Kathmandu or at Consulate General of India, Birgunj.
ii) Candidates should attach latest Passport size attested photographs and attested photocopies of citizenship certificate. At the time of final selection candidates have to furnish citizenship certificate duly attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nepal and mark sheet of Class XII/ Graduation/ Post Graduation only, alongwith synopsis of proposed research work in respect of Ph.D candidates. Originals need not be attached at this stage. Data-sheet may be submitted personally or by post to the office of Attache (Education), Embassy of India, Kathmandu or at Consulate General of India, Shreepur, Birgunj along with the original counter foil (Bank Voucher) showing that the application fee of NRs.400/- has been deposited in Account No. 17725240000335 of Nepal SBI Bank, Kathmandu. Outstation applicants may send Account Payee Demand Drafts in favour of Attache (Education), Embassy of India, PO Box 292, Kapurdhara Marg, Kathmandu or Consulate General of India, Shreepur, Birgunj, not later than December 10, 2010. Forms will be accepted on all working days between 1000 hrs to 1200 hrs only. Application fee once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted in any case to the candidate.
iii) Data-sheet should be strictly in the format annexed along with the advertisement or as specified in the Indian Embassy website www.indianembassy.org.np
iv) Submission of incorrect information by the candidate may result in forfeiture of the scholarship at any stage.
Note: Candidates who have availed of any scholarship earlier under Government of India sponsored scholarship for studying in India will not be considered for selection again.
For application form click here
indian embassy kathmandu + unlimited net by ncell + indian embessy selected college + www indianembassy com/kathmandu + www indianembassy org np +