- research scholarships in University of Brighton,UK
- Shell Oil Company Technical Scholarship Program, USA
- Study Post Graduate Courses In USA
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Business Computing, UK
- Martin Miller and Hannah Norbert-Miller Visiting Fellowships
- Beverly Harris Study Abroad Award at Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Scholarships at College of Arts and Celtic Studies Graduate Scholarship, Ireland
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Information Technology
- Heinlein Society International Scholarship Program for Undergraduate
- Scholarships in Engineering, Sciences and Arts, Malaysia
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MASTERS DEGREES IN HUMAN RIGHTS 2013-2014
Scholarship provided by: University of Essex
- MA in the Theory and Practice of Human Rights
- MA in Human Rights and Cultural Diversity
- LLM in International Human Rights Law
- LLM in International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
outstanding relevant academic qualifications and good English are must for Applicants .
Each scholarship provides one year’s tuition fees at the University of Essex, a stipend to cover living costs (for one person only), and return air travel from the scholar’s home country.
Applicants are expected to be both nationals of and resident in Nepal.
On completion of the scholarship, scholars are expected to return to their home country to resume their studies or work there.
Deadline: 21 January 2013
Form download: http://www.asd.org.np/download/scholarship/essex/application_form.doc (Download Application Form )
for more details:
map of balaju ktm nepal +