- research scholarships in University of Brighton,UK
- Shell Oil Company Technical Scholarship Program, USA
- Study Post Graduate Courses In USA
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Business Computing, UK
- Martin Miller and Hannah Norbert-Miller Visiting Fellowships
- Beverly Harris Study Abroad Award at Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Scholarships at College of Arts and Celtic Studies Graduate Scholarship, Ireland
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Information Technology
- Heinlein Society International Scholarship Program for Undergraduate
- Scholarships in Engineering, Sciences and Arts, Malaysia
MD MBA FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIPS
Three scholarships are awarded each year to candidates who demonstrate leadership understanding through an essay competition.
|Number of scholarships||Two|
|Who can qualify||Accepted candidates who demonstrate exceptionally strong leadership potential|
|Criteria||Submitting an essay on:
‘Leadership in an era of Globalization’
Include in your essay the criteria that you would use to select a future global leader, and why
(maximum 750 words)
|Jury||Winners of the essay competition are selected by a jury of distinguished leaders from businesses around the world:
- Martha Maznevski, MBA Program Director, IMD
|Contact||Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury / sponsors.
|Not only did The IMD Future Leaders’ Scholarship contribute to financing my year at IMD, it also served as a source of inspiration. During the MBA program, I’ve been able to further explore the leadership issues I raised in my scholarship essay.
Ivar Slengesol, Norwegian, MBA 2006