- research scholarships in University of Brighton,UK
- Shell Oil Company Technical Scholarship Program, USA
- Study Post Graduate Courses In USA
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Business Computing, UK
- Martin Miller and Hannah Norbert-Miller Visiting Fellowships
- Beverly Harris Study Abroad Award at Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Scholarships at College of Arts and Celtic Studies Graduate Scholarship, Ireland
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Information Technology
- Heinlein Society International Scholarship Program for Undergraduate
- Scholarships in Engineering, Sciences and Arts, Malaysia
Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International Academy, South Korea
Master of Science (M.S.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees awarded to candidates who complete the required coursework of the corresponding courses.
The applicant should cover his/her own airfares.
Applicants, once accepted, must use the letter of admission and the notarized letter of guarantee to obtain the proper visa. Citizens of countries other than Korea must have a student visa or, if already residing in Korea, a permission stamp on their alien registration.
Foreigners who stay in Korea for more than 90 days have to take Alien Registration procedures.