- research scholarships in University of Brighton,UK
- Shell Oil Company Technical Scholarship Program, USA
- Study Post Graduate Courses In USA
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Business Computing, UK
- Martin Miller and Hannah Norbert-Miller Visiting Fellowships
- Beverly Harris Study Abroad Award at Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Scholarships at College of Arts and Celtic Studies Graduate Scholarship, Ireland
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Information Technology
- Heinlein Society International Scholarship Program for Undergraduate
- Scholarships in Engineering, Sciences and Arts, Malaysia
Irish Aid Fellowship Programme for Postgraduate Students, Ireland
This scholarship program is powered by The Department of Foreign Affairs, Ireland. For the course of Various subjects. Candidates must pass the following eligibility conditions mentioned by the provider in order to be selected.
1. Candidates should reside and be currently employed in their home country.
2. Candidates should have the score of IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 570.
3. Candidates must have their degree in relevant subject form the well known university.
4. Candidates must have good knowledge in English language.
Scholarship provider: The Department of Foreign Affairs, Ireland
Subject to study: Any
Scholarship can be taken at: Ireland
Application Deadline: 31st December
Official website: http://www.embassyofireland.org.et/home/index.aspx?id=71962
ctevt pcl nursing 1st year result 2070 + scholarships for Nepali students in Ireland + www psc gov np exam model questions +