- research scholarships in University of Brighton,UK
- Shell Oil Company Technical Scholarship Program, USA
- Study Post Graduate Courses In USA
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Business Computing, UK
- Martin Miller and Hannah Norbert-Miller Visiting Fellowships
- Beverly Harris Study Abroad Award at Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Scholarships at College of Arts and Celtic Studies Graduate Scholarship, Ireland
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Information Technology
- Heinlein Society International Scholarship Program for Undergraduate
- Scholarships in Engineering, Sciences and Arts, Malaysia
New Admission Open in TRIBHUVAN UNIVERSITY :Conflict, Peace and Development Studies @year 2013-15
Conflict, Peace and Development Studies (CPDS) is a two-year (four-semester) multidisciplinary program of Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal between the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (UMB) in Aas, Eastern University. Batticaloa, and University of Ruhuna, Matara in Sri Lanka, and Tribhuvan University in Kathmandu, Nepal. This Program provides ample incentives to female students as gender incentives. Also, there are some limited incentives for male students for their research activities.
CPDS is pleased to announce the applications for a limited number of seats for its seventh batch (cohort). English is the medium of instruction and examination. The prospective candidates are expected to have a good command of written and spoken English with computer knowledge.
Basic Eligibility for Application
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognized by Tribhuvan University with a minimum score of second division or equivalent.
Forms Open: 2nd June 2013
Last Date for Form Submission: 23rd June 2013
Merit Test: 28thJune 2013
Admission Result: 3rd July 2013
For Forms and Information
Forms are available between 2pm to 8pm at the Department on working days, or, can be downloaded from our website.)
Department of Conflict, Peace and Development Studies (DCPDS)
Global College, Mid-Baneshwor, Kathmandu
admission in tribhuvan university +